2008 Snapper S2265 SE Series
Whether your yard is large or small…with wide-open spaces of lots of landscaping and trees to trim around, there's a Snapper walk-mower for you. Choose between push mowers and self-propelled models. With Snapper's famous "3-N-1" convertibility, your mower can be converted from side-discharge to mulching to bagging (most models).
Snapper is focused on one thing, giving you straightforward, easy to use, and reliable cutting equipment. With Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engines there's no need to prime or choke your engine. Just one pull and you're off and mowing. These engines are also equipped with the Fresh Start® fuel cap which keeps fuel fresh for 6 months. For ultimate comfort and convenience we've added adjustable handles that adjust without needing tools. With our common sense approach to innovation, Snapper mowers provide the right features you need for the way you mow. No more, no less.
- Handle Adjust Range: 6 in.
- Make & Model: Briggs & Stratton 650 Series™
- Power Rating: 6.50 ft.-lbs. gross torque
- Width: 22 in.
- Material: Durasteel™
- Type: Rear Discharge
- Mower Configuration: 3-N-1
- Front Wheel Size: 8 in. x 2 in.
- Rear Wheel Size: 8 in. x 2 in.
- Height-of-Cut: 1.25 in. - 4.0 in.
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 9
- Blade Type: Double Wave™
- Fresh Start™: Standard
- Side Discharge Chute: Standard
- Mulching Kit: Standard
- Rear Door Bagging Kit: Standard
- Residential Use (Machine/Engine): 2 / 2 - Years Ltd.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton 650 Series™
- Wheel Size
- Front: 8 in. x 2 in.; Rear: 8 in. x 2 in.
- Deck Size
- 22 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-N-1; Fresh Start™: Standard; Side Discharge Chute: Standard; Mulching Kit: Standard; Rear Door Bagging Kit: Standard